How To Repurpose Content For Social Media
Do you feel like you’re constantly creating new content, only for it to fade into obscurity quickly?
Repurposing your existing content is a great way to give it a new lease of life and reach a wider audience. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the top tools you can use to repurpose your content, no matter your type of content.
Editing Video Clips
- Descript is a fantastic tool for editing podcasts and videos and transcribing them into short videos. With Descript, you can easily remove filler words and create captions that you can export and put on YouTube. This tool is perfect for anyone who wants to create engaging video content quickly and efficiently.
- Captions app captions are a great way to add extra context and engagement to your video content. This tool is perfect for anyone who wants to make their video content stand out from the crowd. The Captions app allows you to create fancy captions to add to your clips, giving your content an extra edge. Using AI it listens to your video and does all the leg work of creating captions for you.
- Cap Cut app: If you’re looking to create video clips and add captions to them on your phone, then Cap Cut is the perfect tool for you. With Cap Cut, you can quickly and easily create professional-looking video content on the go, making it ideal for social media. I love to use this to cut up my videos for social media and I can do it from the comfort of my couch.
- Tick Saver For those who use TikTok to create video content, Tick Saver is a must-have tool. Tick Saver lets you remove watermarks on your TikTok videos, giving you more flexibility and control over your content.
Automation, Graphics and Video Creation
- Repurpose.io can help you transcribe your videos and connect them to Zapier for automation, posting them to where you want them to go and transcribing on automation. Repurposing your content should be simple, and Repurpose.io makes the process efficient and professional.
- Canva is a graphic design tool that allows you to create social media posts, infographics, and other visual content. It has a wide range of templates and design elements that you can use to create stunning graphics without hiring a graphic designer. With Canva, you can easily resize your graphics to fit different social media platforms, making it easy to repurpose your content for different audiences. But what I like the most about Canva is its bulk upload feature. All you need to do is choose a graphic you want, then hit bulk upload to upload an excel file of all your copy, and within seconds, you have hundreds of graphics ready to post.
- Adobe Spark is another graphic design tool that allows you to create social media posts, videos, and other visual content. It has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to create professional-looking graphics and videos. With Adobe Spark, you can add text, images, and animations to your content to make it more engaging and visually appealing.
- Lumen5 is a video creation tool that lets you turn your blog posts, articles, and other written content into engaging videos. With Lumen5, you can add images, text, and music to your videos to make them more visually appealing and engaging. It uses AI to create videos automatically, which saves you time and effort.
- Headliner is great for creating video clips from longer videos, such as podcasts or webinars. With Headliner, you can add captions, animations, and other visual effects to your videos to make them more engaging.
- Repost is a tool that allows you to repost content from other users on Instagram. It’s a great way to curate content for your followers without having to create new content from scratch. With Repost, you can easily share other users’ content on your feed or stories, giving them credit for their work.
Many great tools can help you repurpose your existing content quickly and easily. Using these tools, you can give your content a new lease of life and reach a wider audience.
Repurposing your social media content is an effective way to reach a wider audience and increase engagement.
One of my favorite approaches is to create just 7 videos and use them to create ALL of my content for the year. If you’d like to learn more ways to repurpose content and learn how to create a years worth of content in one day check out my course on repurposing content.
How To Create Social Media Content For 1 Year In 1 Day
Enter your email below to get the FREE guide!