FEMALE EXECUTIVE SUCCESS IN THE TECH INDUSTRY
HOW WOMEN CAN SUCCEED IN MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRIES
Susan believes that to create a leadership style that aligns with values, one must know their values, evaluate them periodically and integrate them into their style. She helps women in male-dominated industries manage their work by providing practical advice for daily situations, but acknowledges that there is only so much one can control.
“Create a lot of psychological safety when you have your teams, and it started to really grow for her and benefit her, and she was happier because she was living her purpose.” – Susan Solomon
“The higher you climb in the corporate ladder, the less women are around you, and you tend to work with a lot more men. How do you help women manage that? First of all, I try to be very practical.” – Susan Solomon
Susan Solomon is a female Executive Coach for women in tech and the men they work with. she creates customized coaching plans for women in Tech to optimize their potential and navigate a male-dominated industry.
In this podcast you will learn:
- How to harness your values to create your own leadership style
- How to handle being the only woman in the room
- How to communicate facts vs feelings but not change who you are
- The top mistakes women make when they navigate a male dominated industry
- Why you should not justify your actions